Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hassien gets banned from the forums!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassien
Admin
Hassien

Hassien gets banned from the forums! Empty
PostSubject: Hassien gets banned from the forums!   Hassien gets banned from the forums! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:59 pm

This actually made me lol irl. It's nothing too terrible, just a 3 day ban for apparent obscene language --- I said 'f***'.

Actually, here is my portion of the post, since the screenie doesn't show quotes.

This, a thousand times this.

If we're getting shafted, we should know. If the fact that there is a 30+ page thread in the forums filled with upset people isn't an indication that something should be done, I really don't know what is.

Fix the problem, find another solution, or come clean on the fact that less of a f*** could not be given about what your players want.

And the thread : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They left my nice posts up though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ANYHOW KIDS. REMEMBER TO ACTUALLY TYPE YOUR SWEAR WORD OUT, USING ASTERISKS IS A BAN!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Hassien on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://amphitheatrewra.tk
Seamus
Admin
Seamus

PostSubject: Re: Hassien gets banned from the forums!   Hassien gets banned from the forums! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Asterisks are serious business. How dare you be such an offensive prick?

F***. We have such an offensive and obscene GM.
Back to top Go down
Hassien
Admin
Hassien

PostSubject: Re: Hassien gets banned from the forums!   Hassien gets banned from the forums! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm such a badass. /eyeroll

Though on another note, they really do need to stop bullshitting about the ink issue for scribes. And... they should probably also get a new community manager that doesn't get snarky with posters. Sad

It made me sad when Neth got ragefayce with that one kid.
Back to top Go down
Seamus
Admin
Seamus

PostSubject: Re: Hassien gets banned from the forums!   Hassien gets banned from the forums! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:10 pm

How dare people get pissed off that Blizzard is bullshitting everyone.

It's fairly obvious what they're doing. I don't understand why they don't just post and tell everyone they're controlling the market and going to be releasing the ink trader after the DMF. They've said that sort of thing before. I think it was with chaos orbs?
Back to top Go down
Hassien
Admin
Hassien

PostSubject: Re: Hassien gets banned from the forums!   Hassien gets banned from the forums! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Well, thing is, they don't want people to know that. If they give us the hard truth on it and admit that they aren't implementing the change until after the DMF so that the raiders don't get easy trinkets, they are going to get a lot of very upset customers. It would be a PR nightmare... and rightly so, since it's not fair.

What they should have done is told us weeks ago that the change wasn't going to be implemented. That way those of us with multiple scribes would have found other uses than simply sitting on thousands of otherwise useless ink.

In case anyone is interested, here's my actual thoughts on the matter, from my unbanned post. Quote is from Nethaera, a community manager, in response to someone saying that she meant to say that the ETA would be after the darkmoon faire ended.

Quote :
I said exactly what I meant to say in my post. I understand that people are concerned about it being applied after Darkmoon Faire. We're working on it though and I don't want to guarantee something (again) in case we continue to have an issue with applying the changes we need to make. We'll do what we can.

No, we're not concerned. We're all very well aware that it does not take half a week (or more) to edit a set of strings in a database table, which is what programming a vendor entails. We're upset, pissed, and extremely tired of being given the run-around on a subject that involves potentially a tenth of the player base (given that it's one of 10 main professions and many, many people have scribe alts). What has changed so drastically to the tables that's botched a vendor that was working perfectly fine in beta?

At this point I really couldn't give less of a crap about the inks themselves, it's just a video game and the pixel coins I do or do not make are not the problem. The problem is that it should not take any decent customer service team this damn long to at least come up with a convincing lie. It's as a poster said earlier, the information is likely there, it's just that we're not being given it.

I understand that you're likely being told that simply there's no fix, but you also seem like a pretty intelligent person. Does it make any sense to you that they can patch massive security holes in a game, put out hotfixes to patch loot bugs and exploits in the same afternoon as said exploits happen, but it takes multiple days to fix one vendor?

I understand that this isn't likely a priority fix in the sense that the above is... however I think that 2-3 days to come up with a fix should be more than enough.

The problem isn't that you don't have an answer. You can't help that. The problem is that you should have one.
Back to top Go down
Seamus
Admin
Seamus

PostSubject: Re: Hassien gets banned from the forums!   Hassien gets banned from the forums! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:28 pm

God. You're so offensive.
Back to top Go down
Gilthilas

Gilthilas

PostSubject: Re: Hassien gets banned from the forums!   Hassien gets banned from the forums! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 pm

UNBAN HASSIEN

I feel like we need to make a banner that says Unban Hassien on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hassien gets banned from the forums!   Hassien gets banned from the forums! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hassien gets banned from the forums!
Page 1 of 1