Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think I need an adult

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seamus
Admin
Seamus

I think I need an adult Empty
PostSubject: I think I need an adult   I think I need an adult I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:35 pm

I didn't believe them when they said Goldshire got even worse.

... Why didn't I believe them?

It took all of 1 minute for me to get the first whisper. I humored the first one for a little while and then stared in horror after about three minutes in.

View at your own risk, obviously NSFW. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Oriena

Oriena

PostSubject: Re: I think I need an adult   I think I need an adult I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Seriously... I'm never doing this again. I didn't have my screen shot button bound properly, so I didn't actually -get- proper screen shots the first go around. So I had to go -again-. You all better enjoy the Panda-filled, double H cup goodness....

Again, NSFW: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Oriena

Oriena

PostSubject: Re: I think I need an adult   I think I need an adult I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Just to top it off as soon as I logged back to my normal server and checked my mailbox...

I got 69 gold from auctions.

I may or may not have rage logged because WoW was obviously mocking me.
Back to top Go down
Seamus
Admin
Seamus

PostSubject: Re: I think I need an adult   I think I need an adult I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:32 pm

You know you want double H cupped breast pandas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I need an adult   I think I need an adult I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I need an adult
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: