Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[OOC] What is the Bulletin Board?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassien
Admin
Hassien

[OOC] What is the Bulletin Board? Empty
PostSubject: [OOC] What is the Bulletin Board?   [OOC] What is the Bulletin Board? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:12 pm

The Bulletin Board is an IC thread on our forums, with the exception of this particular post. It's purpose is to serve as an IC method of communication for when our characters are not online and miss out on particular events. It's also designed to save me an asston of time in not having to write out massive amounts of mail saying the exact same thing to each and every person.

Anyone is welcome to post things on the bulletin board, via their character. Things like announcements, job requests, meetings, even little jokes are more than welcome. If you have an idea for a storyline, this is a great place to pop it!

Back to top Go down
http://amphitheatrewra.tk
Nyxiam

Nyxiam

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] What is the Bulletin Board?   [OOC] What is the Bulletin Board? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Someone seems to have pinned a crudely drawn pair of breasts.
Back to top Go down
Hassien
Admin
Hassien

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] What is the Bulletin Board?   [OOC] What is the Bulletin Board? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Sad this is, they would be left there. Hassien has an appreciation for art of all sorts.
Back to top Go down
http://amphitheatrewra.tk
Gilthilas

Gilthilas

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] What is the Bulletin Board?   [OOC] What is the Bulletin Board? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 pm

<Someone tacks a small strip of paper beneath the breasts that reads: "bewbies lol">
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] What is the Bulletin Board?   [OOC] What is the Bulletin Board? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OOC] What is the Bulletin Board?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters and Story :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: