Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tumblr Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassien
Admin
Hassien

Tumblr Thread Empty
PostSubject: Tumblr Thread   Tumblr Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:09 pm

So! Many of us use tumblr for character purposes.
This thread will be both for posting your personal journals as well as providing information on what exactly they are.

Journal tumblrs are a style that uses both written and visual passages to show what your character is doing, thinking and feeling.
Inspiration tumblrs are a style that shows things that inspire you while writing about or designing your character, but are not necessarily things your character says, has, or does.
Hybrid styles use both. They are a journal for the most part, with the occasional inspiration post (which is usually #inspiration or #OOC tagged).

Tumblr can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you need assistance in setting one up, feel free to message me on the forums or in game and I'll see what I can do!
Back to top Go down
http://amphitheatrewra.tk
Hassien
Admin
Hassien

Tumblr Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Thread   Tumblr Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Hassien Athori's tumblr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://amphitheatrewra.tk
Seamus
Admin
Seamus

Tumblr Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Thread   Tumblr Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Seamus' Tumblr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Gilthilas

Gilthilas

Tumblr Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Thread   Tumblr Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Gilthilas' Tumblr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tumblr Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tumblr Thread   Tumblr Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tumblr Thread
Page 1 of 1